You need to come from a Distribution or (service of equipment) industry. This company is looking for a Financial Manager who can hit the ground running. They have acquired a new acquisition (division). They are looking for a strong candidate who is capable of integration this new acquisition into the group at large. 55 percent of your time you will fulfil a standard financial management role. The other 45 % of the time you will initially need to speak to and deal with the people in operations giving them advice and assistance. Explain issues to nonfinancial people / management. The full division will be integrated into the shared services head office environment. Initially you would be working independently but you would later recruit a team to report to you. A CA(SA) could be suitable or a BCom with years of experience as a financial manager. You would need to project manage the new acquisition. Ensure compliance with accounting requirements. Take responsibility for automating processes. Prepare and submit annual tax returns, participate in annual audit, responsible for completion of annual statements, participate in budgeting and forecasting.
View, apply for & share our excellent Financial Jobs available across South Africa.